You are cruising from awesome limestone cliffs of Bai Tu Long Bay toward the centre of the World Natural Heritage site, discovering exotic formations of a limestone cave, and exploring the daily life of local people living on the bay. Hanoi tours – This Hanoi – Halong discovery with comfortable accommodation and professional hospitality on our traditional wooden junk offers a fabulous experience in Ha Long Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
- 12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf
- 12h30: Board Cruises for departure. Welcome drink will be served
- 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
- 15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village. The village is free of busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen.
- 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits).
- 17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock.
- 19h00: Dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B, Br)
- 07.00: Coffee and tea will be served
- 08.00: Continue cruising
- 08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
- 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
- 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12.00: Return from Halong