Traveling to Hanoi, you can easily find bakeries selling pastries which are made by experienced chefs with different recipes. Serving the eye-catching cakes with unique flavor, these bakeries we introduce below will definitely satisfy all the sweet tooths.
The name of this bakery is associated with the French’s capital, Paris, where is considered as the birthplace of sweet cakes as well as the popular training place of thousands of celebrity bakers in the world. In Vietnam, Paris Gateaux is the most famous brand that is highly recommended by sweet tooths.
Put into operation in Hanoi for more than 10 years, Paris Gateaux now has a total of 11 stores. Cakes in Paris Gateaux are made of imported ingredients, so the cake’s flavor is totally different with other places. List of Paris Gateaux shops in Hanoi:
- Paris Gâteaux Nguyen Khanh Toan: Nguyen Khanh Toan - Cau Giay
- Paris Gâteaux Hai Ba Trung: 1A Hai Ba Trung - Hoan Kiem
- Paris Gâteaux Nguyen Thi Dinh: 62 Nguyen Thi Dinh - Cau Giay
- Paris Gâteaux Tran Dai Nghia: 2A Tran Dai Nghia - Hai Ba Trung
- Paris Gâteaux Ton Duc Thang: 140 Ton Duc Thang - Dong Da
- Paris Gâteaux The Garden: 169 Do Dinh Thien, Me Tri
- Paris Gâteaux To Hien Thanh: No 30 To Hien Thanh - Hai Ba Trung
- Paris Gâteaux Ly Thuong Kiet: No. 75 Ly Thuong Kiet - Hoan Kiem
- Paris Gâteaux Giang Vo: 1st Floor, C4 Giang Vo - Ba Dinh
- Paris Gâteaux Xuan Dieu: 94 Xuan Dieu - Tay Ho
- Paris Gâteaux Nguyen Chi Thanh: 35 Nguyen Chi Thanh - Ba Dinh.
This bakery is famous for making fresh bread. The bread is made directly in the stores and only sold in 24 hours to keep the highest quality of the cake. Although the bakery brand has just appeared in Hanoi since 2012, the Fresh Garden owned 34 stores around Hanoi. The bakery offers guests quite variety of cakes but the most outstanding are fresh bread, light bread and fresh cream cake. Some stores of Fresh Garden in Hanoi you can visit:
- Fresh Garden Institute K 3: Phung Hung, Tan Trieu, Ha Dong
- Au Co Fresh Garden: 41 Au Co - Tay Ho
- Fresh Garden Pagoda: 82 Lang Pagoda - Dong Da
- Fresh Garden Bakery & Cafe Linh Dam: Kiosk 4 HH1B -KDT Linh Dam - Hoang Mai
- Fresh Garden Taurus: 76 Kim Nguu - Hai Ba Trung
- Kim Dong Fresh Garden: 103 Kim Dong - Hoang Mai
- Trang Tien Fresh Garden Bakery & Cafe: 33 Trang Tien Street - Hoan Kiem District
- Ly Thuong Kiet Fresh Garden: 47 Ly Thuong Kiet - Hoan Kiem
- Fresh Garden Cucumbers: 16 Hang Cot - Hoan Kiem.
Tous les jours
Tous les jours in French means “every day” because the pastries have become the daily meal of French in particular and Europeans in general. The cakes at Tous les jours are always cared for in every detail and beautifully decorated. Therefore, with the first stores in Ho Chi Minh city establishes in 2007, Tous les jours has quickly become the famous bakery in Hanoi with 6 stores:
- Tous Les Jours - IPH Xuan Thuy: 1st Floor, IPH, 239 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay
- Tous Les Jours - The Garden: B1 Floor, The Garden, Me Tri, Nam Tu Liem District
- Tous Les Jours - Vincom Ba Trieu: 6th Floor, Vincom Ba Trieu, 191 Ba Trieu Street, Hai Ba Trung District
- Tous Les Jours - Hue Street: 123 Hue Street, Hai Ba Trung District
- Tous Les Jours - Royal City, 72A Nguyen Trai Street, Thanh Xuan District
- Tous Les Jours - Keangnam Landmark: 1st Floor, Keangnam Landmark, 72 Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem District
Anh Hoa Bakery
Anh Hoa is one of the French bakeries opened by Vietnamese people. The owner, Mrs. Le Quang Hoa, after the time learning to make pastries from French chef at Hoa Sua School and 8 years working as a cook at Metropole, has decided to open the bakery in 2004. Until now, Anh Hoa bakery has had 8 stores all over Hanoi:
- 38 Phung Hung Street, Hoan Kiem District
- 9 Tran Thai Tong (former No. 16), Cau Giay
- 78 Lang Ha, Dong Da District
- 55 Khuat Duy Tien, Thanh Xuan
- 15 Kim Dong, Hoang Mai
- 48 Tran Dai Nghia, Hai Ba Trung
- 429 Au Co, Tay Ho
- 580 Truong Chinh, Dong Da District.
Thu Huong Bakery
An old and famous bakery in Hanoi, it is founded in 1996 in Phan Dinh Phung Street, one of the main streets of Hanoi. The ingredients to make cakes in Thu Huong are always good quality and imported from abroad to create the best products. 6 stores in Hanoi of Thu Huong Bakery:
- Thu Huong Bakery - Hue Street: 149 Hue Street, Hai Ba Trung District
- Thu Huong Bakery - Phan Dinh Phung: 41 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Ba Dinh District
- Thu Huong Bakery - Cau Giay: 329 Cau Giay, Cau Giay
- Thu Huong Bakery - Giang Vo: 263 - 265 Giang Vo Street, Ba Dinh District
- Thu Huong Bakery - Nhan Hoa: 98 Nhan Hoa, Thanh Xuan District
- Thu Huong Bakery - 35C Phan Dinh Phung: 35C Phan Dinh Phung, Ba Dinh District.
Look for more dining spots and travel guides in Hanoi, please visit our website. Hope that with our guides, you will have the great experiences during your trip in Hanoi. Like, share if this post is helpful for you!