Halong is one of the most attractive destinations in the North of Vietnam with natural beauty and mystery caves. Taking a Halong full-day tour will give you a chance to visit Heavenly Palace cave, floating village, fishing farm, enjoy delicious seafoods and so on.
What to Expect
On your Halong full-day tour, you’ll continue on the scenic drive to Halong, reaching the city pier at around 12:00, and board your private cruise. You’ll be greeted with a welcome drink and then enjoy a fresh seafood lunch. You’ll have a chance to take in the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the deck of the boat.
During the cruise you’ll enjoy views of tiny islands with their rock arches, sheer cliffs, innumerable white sand beaches, and peaceful coves. Like sculpted cartoon characters, these limestone islands have fanciful names, such as Incense Burner, Stone Dog, and Fighting Cock (which is the symbol of Halong Bay). You’ll also have the opportunity to observe the daily life of fishermen and their families in a floating village.
- Round-trip transfers between Hanoi and Halong
- Welcome drink
- Halong Bay cruise
- Admission charges and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe Vietnamese and international lunch
- Taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included
- Additional food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses for guide and driver
- Airfares and hotels
- Visa arrangements
- Massage services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Kayaking (USD 10.00 per person, when not pre-booked)
Pick-up is available for guests staying in hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet your tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi.