Hanoi – Halong – Sapa 6 days is touring to discover the treasures of Northern Vietnam. The trip includes all of highlights around Hanoi, we are getting arrival in Hanoi capital and then take full day city tour. The next wonderful place is Halong bay, it is one of seven wonders of the world. Closing of experienced trip takes the night train to Sapa for two days – hanoi tours.
|Day 1: Hanoi arrival – half day city tour (L) |
- Welcome to Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.
- Greeting at the airport & transfer to the downtown (50 minutes)
- Lunch, & first visit to the Temple of Literature. Continue to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum(view outside only) and One Pillar pagoda. Keep going to West lake & Tran Quoc Pagoda. And then, you will visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restore Sword Lake).
- 1 hour walk around the Old Quarter of Hanoi before watching Vietnamese traditional water puppet show.
Inclusions: Transfer, lunch, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi
|Day 2: Hanoi – Halong bay (B,L,D)|
- Breakfast & depart at 8 AM by vehicle from Hanoi to Halong Bay, it takes 3,5hrs, short break enroute.
- Arrive in Halong Bay at noon, get in tender & transfer to comfortable junk and begin cruising around majestic Halong Bay accompanied by a delicious lunch.
- Explore limestone caves dotted around the bay, soak up the sun on the top deck.
- In the evening the chef will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes.
Inclusions: Transfer, full meal boards, tour guide, entrance fee, Halong cruise
|Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi (B,L)|
- Enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast
- Visit Luon Cave before cruising return to the main harbor.
- Get in the car or bus and drive back to Hanoi,
- Free at leisure till depart at 19.00 PM for night train to Laocai depart at 20.35 PM. O/N in train.
Inclusions: Transfer, breakfast, lunch, tour guide, entrance fee, Halong cruise, train ticket(soft sleeper, 4 berths cabin)
|Day 4: Laocai – Sapa – Cat Cat village (B,L)|
- The night train arrive in Lao Cai station at around 6 AM.
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to at an elevation of 1600 metres, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups each wearing their traditional, colorful attire.
- Taking a guided walk through emerald rice paddies and tiny hill tribe villages.
- The afternoon is spent exploring the fabulous markets selling traditional art and crafts, embroidery and silver. O/N in Sapa.
Inclusions: Transfer, breakfast, lunch, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Sapa
|Day 5: Laocai – Tavan village – Hanoi (B,L)|
- Spend the half of day for trekking to hill tribe villages
- Return to Sapa by van. A refreshing shower will be arranged before your train in Sapa or Lao Cai
- Leaving Sapa to Laocai at 17.00 PM for another night train return to Hanoi. O/N in train.
Inclusions: Transfer, breakfast, lunch, tour guide, entrance fee, train ticket(soft sleeper, 4 berths cabin)
|Day 6: Hanoi – Departure(B)|
- Upon arrival Hanoi early morning, take a short break, shower & breakfast in mini – hotel before departure to the airport.
- The end of services
- We hope you enjoyed your trip & see you again!