Conifer Boutique Hotel is situated in the ancient French Quarter of Hanoi, just 2 minutes walks to famous Opera House and 5 minutes walk to the legendary Hoan Kiem Lake or Night market. Surrounded by plenty of plants and trees as well as parking areas, the hotel has a peaceful atmosphere which is ideal for business and leisure guests alike.
Accommodation of Conifer Boutique Hotel
Conifer Boutique Hotel offers a superb choice of accommodations, available in three categories Classic, Deluxe and Conifer Suite. All these 42 rooms and suites are tastefully designed which reflect a contemporary and sophisticated style with good thought of comfort to create unique ambience. Deluxe rooms and Conifer suites have balconies where guests can enjoy the city view.
These rooms and suites are equipped with tea and coffee facilities, mini-bar, multi channel satellite television, IDD telephone, combination shower/bathtub, hairdryer, remote control air conditioning, and safe box, and free internet/WIFI access.
Restaurant and Bar
At Conifer Restaurant guests will discover a diverse choice of “All Day dining” options. The chef and his team have produced a selection of dishes in traditional Vietnamese and Western cuisines providing endless culinary taste-bud.
Sitting by the Conifer’s Restaurant or Alfresco Terrace is and ideal environment for relaxing with a choice from beverages selection, or an old fashioned cocktail from the bar.
Facilities and services
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Double glazing to European standards
- Free internet & WIFI for guest use in the public area and on the room
- Restaurant at mezzanine floor and bar outside the entrance
- Buffet breakfast
- Room service
- Free daily Newspaper (on request)
- 24 hour reception and security
- Baby cots (on request)
- Extra bed available on request
- Laundry service
- Travel information and tourism services
- Money exchange
- Airport transfers
- Vietnam visa on arrival
- Visa service arrangement
- Train, Airplane, bus… ticketing service
- Fax, photocopy, plus desk-top loan
- Car/Motor Bike Rentals.
Read more: Sapa adventure tours